- Product services are provided by Empronc directly and / or through a host of business partners.
- Empronc provides a transparent business environment and respects the competencies that the partners possess.
- The qualifying process involves information sharing, structured due diligence resulting in clarity of scope, resource requirement and delivery.
- Expectations and two way commitment levels are well managed.
- Management advisory firms
- Process consulting companies
- Risk and compliance assessment firms
- IT consulting companies
- ERP implementation partners of
- JD Edwards (now Oracle's EnterpriseOne)
- SUN Systems, etc.
- Referral program
- Pre sales consulting
- Scoping and need assessment
- Requirement blue printing services
- Implementation services
- Post implementation assurance
- Increased business opportunities
- Complementary service offerings
- Opportunity to work across industry verticals
- Best practice framework / knowledge gain